9053 Harlan St. Suite 10 Westminster, CO
HOURS OF OPERATION
2022 HOLIDAY CLOSURES
| New Year's Day
|Friday, December 31
|Monday, January 17
|Monday, February 21
|Monday, May 30
|Monday, June 20
|Monday, July 4
|Monday, September 5
|Monday, October 10
|Thursday, November 24
|Friday, November 25
|Monday, December 26
|New Year's Day, 2023
|Monday, January 2
Westminster FCU participates in shared branching to
offer you, our members, the most convenient access to
you credit union accounts. With locations around the
country you can now do basic teller transactions at
over 6,000 locations.
- Make deposits
- Withdraw funds
- Transfer funds between acounts
- Obtain balance inquiries
- Process loan payments and advances
- Purchase traveler's cheques, official
checks and money orders at select location
(availability of service and fees varies
at each location)
Sign up for Mobile Banking
- Click here to sign up for Mobile Banking
From a computer, login to your free WFCU Internet Banking account and select the Mobile link from the top right.
From the Services & Devices page, add your device. Then click on the Mobile Apps tab.
Now download the free Touchbanking app in either the Apple App Store or the Android Play Store, depending on which phone you own.
Use the code gowfedcu1 to activate this app. If your account number is <6 digits, add leading zeros to your account number on the app.
The app will ask for your Username and Password. Use your Internet Banking Username and Password and answer the security questions.
You can now use this app to check your balances, transfer funds, make loan payments,Remote deposit capture checks (RDC) and get Notifications and Alerts.
RDC Mobile deposits are not immediately available. The RDC cutoff and deposit time is 3:00 p.m. each business day.
(i.e If you make a deposit at 7:00 a.m., the funds will be deposited after 3:00 p.m. that day. If you deposit at 3:01 p.m., the funds will not be available until after 3:00 p.m. the next business day.)
Click here to read the complete instructions about how to use RDC.
Our 24 hour
account inquiry phone system is available seven days a week by calling our Toll Free number
or Used Cars
either of our convenient car-buying services:
- Access account
with a PIN via the Internet Banking
- Free Internet
- Obtain account
information on deposits, checks, withdrawals, dividends,
interest, taxes, and more
reports and export data to Quicken® and Microsoft
- Check out our bill pay service and let us know how
you like it
- Save postage
and avoid late charges
one-time or recurring payments
- Pay almost
- View reports,
payment histories and more
- Choose you own PIN number by calling (800) 757-9848.
The System will ask for the first 6 and last 4 digits of your card number. It may ask for the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number.
- View your transactions live through Internet Banking
- For after hours reporting of lost or stolen VISA®
ATM/Debit Card and VISA® Credit Card please
- Debit Card Fraud Dispute Procedure:
a CO-OP Network Surcharge-Free ATM
- Before you take your next road trip, be sure that you know exactly where to get your cash for free. Text your location – address, intersection or zip code – to 692667 (MYCOOP) from any mobile phone. You’ll never be lost looking for one of CO-OP Network’s 28,000 surcharge-free ATMs again.
- Like CO-OP Network ATMs, 692667 (MYCOOP) is a surcharge-free service. But check with your mobile phone provider as standard text messaging rates apply.
- And don’t worry, you won’t receive any unsolicited messages by using 692667 (MYCOOP).
- Click on the link above to search online for an ATM now.
to the WFCU Account Rules & Regulations, Truth-in-Savings
Disclosures, Loan Agreements and Fee Schedule for specific
account requirements and restrictions.